All- American Dairy Show Trade Show
1. If you are running a SHOW SPECIAL or other sale or feature item during the AADS show, we will be happy to help promote your special in the pre-show ads that the AADS runs in FARMSHINE and LANCASTER FARMING. Please email your item to Barb Ziemba at email@example.com. We need this information by August 8 to be included in ouradvertising.
2. The Trade Show operates Saturday through Thursday.
3. Location is in the Northeast Hall in the Dairy Activities Center along with the All-Dairy Antique and Collectibles Show and food court. The decorator will label the booths.
4. Parking and admission is free, you will not receive any parking passes or entry passes.
5. You can set up beginning noon Thursday, anytime Friday or Saturday morning. Boothspaces must be set up by 8 am Saturday. Each year we see an increase in foot traffic at the All Dairy Antiques and Collectibles Show, weekend attendance is significant.
6. Each booth is equipped with pipe and draping and a covered and draped 8’ table, and electric. If you need additional equipment please contact General Expo Services directly at 717-236-5075 or 800-421-5075.
7.Participation in the special events (Silent Auction, Snack with the Vendors) is encouraged but not required. You may use this time for seeking new employees, highlighting internships, etc. specific to your company.
8. The All-American Dairy Show “Dairy Farmer Appreciation” Banquet, sponsored by Mid-Atlantic Dairy Association and the Pennsylvania Dairy Promotion Program, will be held on Sunday. Each vendor will have two tickets available to them. The tickets will be in the vendor packet that will be in your booth at set up.
9. Snack with the Vendors is a time for trade show exhibitors to have snacks, drinks and finger foods available for the customers walking through the trade show. It creates fun and social time where customers will linger and munch on snacks as they visit with vendors. It is voluntary for the vendor to provide snack food items.
10. To setup, you can contact our Trade Show man Loren Zimmerman at 717-940-3066 or tell the security guard you are looking for the trade show in the Northeast Hall, they will direct you to that building. You can drive right up to the overhead doors to unload.
11. We will have name badges and show schedules in a packet for you on your table at set up time.
12. The All-American Dairy Show has negotiated special lodging rates for the week of the show. These special rates are on a first come first serve basis, please contact the hotel directly.
Days Inn Harrisburg, North 1-81Exit 66
3919 North Front Street – 2 miles from the Complex.
717-233-3100 or 800-329-7466
Best Western Premier, Union Deposit Exit 1-83
800 East Park Drive – 10 minutes from the Complex. 717-561-2800
Other lodging options may be found on our website at:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the office at 717-787-2905.
DAIRY ACTIVITY CENTER BOOTH ASSIGNMENTS AND MAP
Trade Show application form