All- American Dairy Show Trade Show
1. The Trade Show operates Saturday through Thursday.
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Followed by the Celebration Reception until 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Monday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
2. The Trade Show is located in the Northeast Hall in the Dairy Activities Center along with the All-Dairy Antique and Collectibles Show and food court. The decorator will label the booths.
3. Parking and admission is free, you will not receive any parking passes or entry passes.
4. Set-up begins at noon Thursday. Booths must be set up by 8:00 a.m. Saturday. Each year we see an increase in foot traffic at the All Dairy Antiques and Collectibles Show, weekend attendance is significant. To arrange set-up of your booth, please contact our Trade Show Supervision Loren Zimmerman at 717-940-3066.
5. Each booth is equipped with pipe and draping and a covered and draped 8’ table. If you need additional equipment please contact General Expo Services directly at 717-236-5075 or 800-421-5075.
6. Participation in the special events (Silent Auction, Snack with the Vendors) is encouraged but not required. You may use this time for seeking new employees, highlighting internships, or other items specific to your company.
7. The All-American Dairy Show “Dairy Farmer Appreciation” Banquet, will be held on Sunday. Each vendor is invited to send no more than two representatives.
8. Snack with the Vendors is a time for trade show exhibitors to have snacks, drinks, and finger foods available for customers walking through the trade show. It creates fun and social time where customers will linger and munch on snacks as they visit with vendors. It is voluntary for the vendor to provide snack food items.
9. The Celebration Reception on Saturday from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. is an oppurtunity for adult exhibitors to mingle after moving into the show. We recommend vendors stay late to visit with exhibitors.
10. If you are running a show special, sale, or have a featured item during the All-American Dairy Show we will be happy to help promote your special in the pre-show advertisements the AADS run in Farmshine and Lancaster Farming. Please email details of your special or item to Michele Reasner at email@example.com. We need this information by August 8 to be included in our advertising.
11. Name Badges and show schedules will be provided to each vendor upon arrival.
DAIRY ACTIVITY CENTER BOOTH ASSIGNMENTS AND MAP
Trade Show application form